Monday, December 2, 2013

Hari ini aku berumur 19 tahun

I post some pictures of todaaay....
Untuk tulisannya nyusul aja yaaah, I'm planning to write so many things about my nineteen birthday.
But because I'm already too tired to write, so next time, I promise to my self, I'll write it all.
Also for a reminder to me, that I'm feeling so blessed.
Surrounding by so many great people. Family, partner, and friends.
Thank you very much for all the good prayers from all of you. I wish Allah answer all of it. For you and also for me.


























 My friend said, "Before you blow the candles, you should make some wishes!"
And then, I closed my eyes, took a deep breath..
I wish for nothing at that moment, the only thing I said on my mind was "I wish for nothing, Ya Allah Ya Rahman, Instead of asking few things from you again, I just wanna say Thank you very much for every second that you've already gave to me, Thank you very much for giving me many adorable and caring people in my circle of life."



No comments:

Post a Comment